Knesset Israel offers many meaningful opportunities for volunteers to participate in community life.
Whether your interest is in worship, Torah reading, preparing food for the congregation, offering pastoral support, lay leadership or office support, please be in touch, and we will welcome your participation.
- Planning educational, social and cultural programming
- Learning to lead services
- Visiting the sick, homebound or elderly
- Learning to read Torah or Haftara
- Participating hands-on in the hevra kadisha, shemira or cemetery committee
- Helping prepare Shirei Shabbat Friday night dinners
- Support of students in Hebrew School
- Helping prepare kiddush or lunch & learn programs
- Assisting with mailings and office tasks
Simply contact us here to get started.